1. For a diffused and stained look apply the lipstick with a fluffy shadow brush
2. Make your lipstick long last
3. Soften the liner with a fingertip so that the lipstick doesn’t look harsh!
4. In warm weather keep your lip shades in the refrigerator to keep it away from melting
5. Fix your broken lipstick
6. Reshape the lips by using concealer and then apply your lipstick
7. You can also line the outline of your lips with a concealer to make your lipstick pop up
8. Make your own lipstick palette by melting lipstick stick in a palette. It makes the application easy